Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies is Crazy Dave's Shop, located in the trunk of his car in Plants Vs. Zombies. At the end of level 3-4, you find his Car Keys, and his shop is unlocked. Once in every level set, new merchandise will be added.
Types of Merchandise Edit
The player can purchase additional seed slots, plant upgrades, new defenses for the Pool and the Roof, Zen Garden items, upgrades, and various House Blueprints.
Merchandise Available Edit
Credit for the following goes to the Plants Vs. Zombies Wiki.
Extra Seed Slots Edit
These can be purchased at any time, as soon as the previous one has been purchased. They can also be purchased before the shop is unlocked, as whenever the player has enough money for the next one at the end of a level Crazy Dave will appear and give him/her the choice to purchase it.
- Extra Seed Slot 7 - $750
- Extra Seed Slot 8 - $5,000
- Extra Seed Slot 9 - $20,000
- Extra Seed Slot 10 - $80,000 (unavailable on the iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Mobiles with Samsung bada OS and DS because the screen is not tall enough to fit it)
Extra Defenses Edit
These are all either more types of Lawn Mowers for other terrain or automatic zombie-killing devices.
- Pool Cleaner - $1,000
- Garden Rake - $200(Note: can only be used for three levels before purchasing it again)
- Roof Cleaner - $3,000
Upgrades must be planted on top of other plants. These are unlocked in groups of two, with two available from the beginning, two unlocked in the Fog levels, another two during the Roof levels, and the final two become available after the player beats Adventure Mode.
- Gatling Pea - $5,000
- Twin Sunflower - $5,000
- Gloom-shroom - $7,500
- Cattail - $10,000
- Spikerock - $7,500
- Gold Magnet - $3,000
- Winter Melon - $10,000
- Cob Cannon - $20,000
- Imitater - $30,000
- Wall-nut First Aid - $2,000
- Bacon - $50 first time, then $500 the rest (available only on the iPad and Playbook versions).
- ZomBotany - $10,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch)(Note: This has to be bought!)
- Mini-Game Pack 1 - $50,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes Zombiquarium, Column Like You See 'Em and It's Raining Seeds).
- Mini-Game Pack 2 - $50,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes Portal Combat, Beghouled and Slot Machine.)
- Mini-Game Pack 3 - $50,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes Wall-nut Bowling 2, Seeing Stars and Bobsled Bonanza.)
- Mini-Game Pack 4 - $50,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes Invisighoul, Last Stand and ZomBotany 2.)
- Mini-Game Pack 5 - $50,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes Beghouled Twist, Pogo Party and Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick.)
- I, Zombie Game Pack - $150,000 (iPhone and iPod Touch) ( <This includes the rest of the I, Zombie levels.)
Zen Garden Edit
These are all upgrades, items, plants, and alternate environments for the Zen Garden.
- Marigold Sprout - $2,500
- Sprout - $7,500 (iPhone version only)
- Bronze Sprout - $15,000 (25% chance of becoming a plant you don't have yet)
- Silver Sprout - $30,000 (50% chance of becoming a plant you don't have yet)
- Gold Sprout - $50,000 (definitely becomes a plant you don't have yet)
- Golden Watering Can - $10,000
- Fertilizer - $750 for 5, max of 20 can be owned at the same time.
- Bug Spray - $1,000 for 5, max of 20 can be owned at the same time.
- Phonograph - $15,000
- Gardening Glove - $1,000
- Mushroom Garden - $30,000
- Aquarium Garden - $30,000
- Wheelbarrow - $200
- Stinky the Snail - $3,000
- Tree of Wisdom - $10,000
- Tree Food - $2,500, max of 10 can be owned at the same time.
- If you stay long enough at Crazy Dave's Shop, he will say:
- "I eat food off the floor!"
- "ACT NOW! I'M CRAZYYYYY!!!
- "All Twiddydinkies are priced to move!"
- "Our prices are unbelievable!"
- They really are. Who would sell 3 rakes for $200 or gloves for $1,000? Better question: Who would buy them?